[Update March 2010 : Read a review of - Year One on Bicyclistic ]
Since 2001 I’ve been blogging in various guises, and 8 years later I found myself wanting to go back and do it all differently. In other words it was time for a new blog.
Bicyclistic is my personal blog, where I tell the stories of painting, of cycling, and the things I think of while standing at bus-stops. It’s also where I post just photos. And sometimes there’s a dog.
I’ll also post details of any upcoming sales of paintings. I like to think there’ll be specials every week, but then I also like to think about nothing but squares for hours on end.
There’s also some personal background on American Hell, my cartoon blog which shall continue as normal.
In some ways Bicyclistic is a continuation of the story that was my move to a cottage in Donegal in September 2008, and in other ways it’s just a continuation of some humorous posts I frequently posted on IrishKC - such as this smattering:
• A Phone Call to an Irish Mother
• A Bad Pint: Here Be Dragons
• I’m Reminded of the British Police by Valentine’s Day in the USA
• A U2 Story: Dublin in 1979 and 1987
• Going Out The In Door
• An Irish Odyssey in Kansas City
• History of a Pub, An Irish Pub
• Readying for Ireland on the Streets of Kansas City
• Fun in America
• Meeting Maradona
• The Seagull Has Landed
• Travelling by Train in Ireland
We’ll talk again,
E. gan F.